The Levitt Pavilion in Denver is part of a growing family of outdoor Levitt music venues and concert sites across America. This year, through permanent Levitt venues and the Levitt AMP Music Series, 550+ free Levitt concerts will be presented in 26 towns and cities. Each celebrates its own community and presents high caliber entertainment featuring a rich array of music genres. As coveted anchors of community life, families, friends and neighbors of all ages and backgrounds come together on Levitt lawns through the power of free, live music. Leading the program’s nationwide growth is the Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation, a pioneer in the creative placemaking movement. Learn more at www.levitt.org.
Levitt Pavilion Denver is a non-profit established with the purpose of building community through music. We believe in embracing the local, including the musicians, architects, staff, artists and sponsors. Levitt Pavilion Denver is more than just another music venue – it is a nexus for local non-profits and arts groups across the Rocky Mountain region. Located in Ruby Hill Park, Levitt Pavilion Denver features:
- 50 free concerts annually with local, regional, national and international acts
- A rich spectrum of music genres: R&B, country, rock, Latin, blues, jazz, children’s and more!
- Relaxed, open lawn setting
- Local food vendors
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting
- Easily accessible location near public transportation and bike paths
- Family-friendly environment
Outside of Levitt Pavilion Denver concert series, the state-of-the-art amphitheater will be available for use by schools, arts organizations, outside promoters and other non-profits.